Greenville, SC - Former Terrace Cafe Space Available For Lease
654 South Main Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Property: For Lease
Square Footage: +/- 6,100
Price: Contact Broker For Details
- 6,100 SF available for lease – former Terrace Cafe
- Complete building renovation
- Adjacent to Rick Erwin’s West End Grille
- Greenville voted “Best Small Cities in the U.S. 2018” -National Geographic Traveler
- Approximately 2,000 parking spaces surrounding the West End
- Nearby retail/restaurants include: Rick Erwin’s, Husk, Happy + Hale, lululemon, Starbucks, Smoke on theWater, The Lazy Goat, Anthropologie, Up on the Roof
- With more than 250 international firms, from more than 24 different countries, the Upstate boasts the highest international investment per capita in the nation. Greenville is home to such national and international corporations as Fluor, Hubbell Lighting, BMW and Michelin North America.
- Greenville is home to Bon Secours St. Francis Health System and Greenville Hospital System, which is the nation’s first multi-hospital system.
- Approximately 5 million people visit Greenville each year, generating over $875 million direct spending in the community