The Development Project Manager will be responsible for the development of multiple new construction and renovation projects. Delivery of the site and the responsibilities will commence at due diligence through construction and turnover to tenants. This individual will be the project manager responsible for oversight of engineers, architects and other consultants, budgeting, contract administration, General Contractors, scheduling, and coordination with operations. The individual will need to act as an entrepreneur while working within a team environment.
- Oversee site entitlement and due diligence effort for multiple new retail construction projects.
- Participate in the development of project scope and budgets.
- Participate in all aspects of the due diligence process including but not limited to project feasibility analysis (proforma), geotechnical evaluations, environmental assessments and surveys, traffic studies.
- Develop and maintain project schedules with critical path milestones and processes within a project to ensure the project progresses as anticipated. Schedules to include critical dates within development agreements, leases, purchase agreements, design, permitting and construction.
- Solicit proposal from and manage (as primary point of contact) a network of engineers, architects and other consultants in guiding each project through its design and permitting process.
- Manage the bidding process with General Contractors, developing the bid documents, AIA Contract documents in accordance with Construction Department standards and procedures.
- Review and process for payment all monthly consultant invoices and GC pay applications associated with projects.
- Assist Construction Accounting with monthly reconciliations of project budgets. (Budget to Actual reporting)
- Review all project change orders /additional services request and submit for approvals
- Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders throughout the project to ensure critical components are not missed and risks are identified.
- Assist Property Management with the transition of maintenance responsibilities associated with completed projects.
- Perform punch list work with General Contractors and Tenants to ensure that completed work is in accordance with design documents and tenants work letters.
- Maintain all files and records for the project in accordance with RealtyLink filing procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, self-prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to be a high level thin
Send resumes to Brett Rogers with the subject line of Development Project Manager Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org