Lease Administration (67%)
- Initially, collect rent, CAM, taxes and insurance from tenants.
- Prepare Delivery Notices, Rent Commencement Agreements, Lease Amendments and other various lease documents as required.
- Send out default notices when applicable.
- Ensure all required lease documents get fully executed and sent out to applicable parties (see process)
- Coordinate with legal on drafting of MOLs, SNDAs, Estoppels, etc.
- Send documents to various municipalities for recording as required by the Lease and/or Lender.
- Upload Lease documents to DealSumm (third party abstracting company) to begin the lease abstraction process. Review abstracts for accuracy and update as needed. Update abstract summary. Archive abstracts as needed.
- Enter Lease data into the MRI /YARDI software system when required. We are currently transitioning to Yardi software system. Update as needed.
- Track Critical Dates by entering into Outlook.
- Make sure that all lease requirements are met by Landlord throughout the construction process of the project.
- Create and maintain working lease files and original lease files.
- Keep principal and project manager assigned to project up to date regarding lease requirements, advising them of deadlines that we are required to meet and any required documentation Landlord is required to obtain and provide to tenant, etc.
- Maintain the Delivery Date Tracking spreadsheet listing all projects and tenants for critical date tracking.
- Communicate with Accounting any rent payment issues or special circumstances and to confirm and receive a copy of tenant’s first month’s rent payments.
- Work with Tenant’s to obtain appropriate documentation pursuant to the Lease in order to submit request for payment of Tenant Improvement Allowances (TIA). Notify Finance by the 1st of the month of all possible TIA requests.
- Coordinate with Property Managers for Tenant turnover dates and utility transfers.
- Review lease documents as requested to assist others with landlord requirements and lease interpretation throughout the lease term.
- Work with any other TEAM member for assistance on tasks as requested by Management.
Insurance Administration: (30%)
- Main contact with our insurance broker, Assured Partners (AP), in order to coordinate and process all insurance related items.
- Maintain all insurance files electronically and hard policy files.
- Process all change, add and delete requests to our General Liability and Property policies.
- Receive all quarterly invoices from AP, save, print, review for accuracy and then distribute to Property Management to process.
- Receive all CAM invoices from AP that are saved to the system.
- Maintain the Master Policy Premium Summary.
- Maintain Insurance Process Book.
- Process and coordinate all policy renewals, complete applications, meet deadlines, review Statement of Values (SOV) for accurate information, review policy proposals, review policy summaries, process completed policies, process renewal invoices.
- Provide AP with Tenant information to update Impact Compliance (certificate tracking software).
- Handle Lender requests for certificates and policy copies.
Bond Issuance: (3%)
- Coordinate with Construction and Legal to process bond requests, applications, renewals, releases and maintain the bond tracking spreadsheet. Maintain open and terminated bond files.
- Knowledge of the following software preferred:
- Microsoft Office
- Lease Administration experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Effectively communicate to others both written and verbal
Qualifying applicants should send their resumes to Maude Davis at email@example.com. Please use Lease Administrator Resume as the subject line.